Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TUTU's


Tonight Warren has taken Ally to the circus in Red Deer! Ally has never been to the circus and I'm SO excited for her. Gracie and I are staying home 'cause, well, Gracie couldn't even handle the dark and loud music at Ally's school play. Grace and I spent the entire time in the hallway! So, Grace is yelling at me from bed while I get caught up on my blogging. Who would have thought I'd make it this far :)


Ally and Grace have a fantastic Aunt whose name happens to be Aunt Janae! This Aunt Janae lives WAY too far away and we don't see nearly enough of her. Maybe that will change in the future?? For the girls birthdays this year, Aunt Janae made the girls these amazing pink and black TUTU's! Gracie, being typical Grace, would not put on the Tutu even for a picture. So, it is Ally's little friend from Red Deer, whose name also happens to be Grace but who has a WAY better tempermant, agreed to model the new skirts. The girls had a great time playing with their fancy Tutu's. Ally was being a bit on the silly side while I was trying to take the pictures.....












2 comments:

  1. Words can’t express how happy I am to see you keeping up with the blog! I almost feel like I am a part of your lives again! I’m very much looking forward to summer when I am up and can visit with you! The tutus look great. I loved listening to Ally open the presents up. Cute cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks so good! I am so happy you are officially a blogger too!

    Happy Belated Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete