We are slowly getting ready for Christmas! I was tempted to put up a mini tree as there's no room in our living room for a tree but Warren guilted me into putting up the tree :) Not that Warren cares but Ally would have been heartbroken. I gave in and put up the advent calendar and 2 nativities as well. It's hard to want to add more clutter to an already cluttered house! I keep telling Ally that next year, in the new house, we'll do more decorating.
The Santa Claus line-up at the Old Fashion Christmas Party was insane so I took the girls into Red Deer and paid my $15 to get a picture with Santa. Ally asked for a Littlest Pet Shop set and Gracie asked for chocolate. I think she meant she wanted chocolate right then.....she recieved a candy cane instead.We also went to the live Nativity at the Church last night. I love that the nativity has real sheep and a donkey. It's always a good way to start the Christmas season!! It's also a good way to remind the kids that we're celebrating the birth of our Saviour :)
hey averley... i am so glad you have a blog. i love getting updated. wow your girls are so big. it is so fun to see them.
ReplyDeleteand your house looks so nice. i love the mudroom. so smart.